Friday, November 18, 2011

Felt Board Fridays: Week #2





Welcome back for another felt board friday. I hope your felt board turned out ok. You can see Week 1 here. 

This week at home we put up our Christmas tree. I know it's early, but The Hubs was excited to put it up and it got us to clean. What else can I ask for?? As we are putting up the tree I thought it'd be fun to make our little bug his own tree to decorate. Here it is...




I just folded a piece of felt in half and drew out my tree. Remember I'm no artist. As long as your kiddo doesn't mind you should be fine. Then cut your tree.
Here is how mine turned out. See, far from perfect.







I used a glue stick to trace my ornaments out. You could use whatever you want  for the size you like. The fun thing with this is you can do shapes too. Really whatever. Use it to practice shapes, colors, patterns. Anything!

I put all the pieces in a zip lock bag and labeled it so I can tell from the outside what it is. My little bug likes it so far. Just have to be careful he doesn't put it in his mouth. It's a little advance for him, but he'll grow into it.
 

Come back next week for Week #3 of Felt Board Fridays I'm really excited about this one:)

~Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment