Friday, November 25, 2011

Felt Board Fridays: Week #3




Sorry I know this is a little late. A mix between holidays and no computer made it really hard to get this one done in time. I apologize if you were anxiously anticipating this felt board idea. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me:)

So some friends and I decided to do a craft night every month and complete a quiet book. November we did Mr. Potato head. Until I get my little bug's book done I thought this would be a fun felt board activity to do.

Here is Mr. Potato Head


One of my favorites is Mr. Missionary Potato Head. (I also made a red tie for him to wear)


And of course Mrs. Potato Head

I'm so glad with how these turned out and they were fairly simple to do too. Good luck with yours and I would love to see how it turned out. Email us pictures at ourdiydiaries@gmail.com.

And good news Felt Board Fridays is being extended to December. I realized that I missed the first Friday in November. Plus I still have a few more ideas... Come back Friday!

~Courtney

1 comment: